We have all been anticipating this day for some time, but none more than Lance and Ruth. If you look closely in almost all of these pictures Ruth truly is glowing. My kids have been talking about Lance and Ruth getting married for some time here are their thoughts:
All of the friends and family that attended the temple.
Hannah: When we first told Hannah that Uncle Lance was getting married she said in a very disgusted (for lack of a better word) tone - "Why is he going to get married. I don't want him to get married!!" She was quite upset until she met Ruth when we visited Arizona in August. She of course fell in love with her, but was still very protective over her Uncle Lance the entire weekend. She even wanted to go with them when they left the reception.
Waiting for them to come out of the temple.
Addy: I thought that she was too young to understand what was going on but man kids catch on to things so fast. The day of the wedding I was trying to get her to lay down and take a little rest, so I told her to lay down and when she got up we would go to the temple. She looked at me and said - "Temple. Married. Lance, Roop (Ruth)." I told her yes and she layed down and went to sleep.
All of the friends and family that attended the temple.
Lance's siblings and their spouses (me and now Ruth)



No comments:
Post a Comment