For those of you who didn't know we are expecting our third baby on Feb. 22, 2009 and we are very excited. And as you may have guessed from the title we just found out that we are having a boy. Cory is
SOOOOOO excited and was on the phone before we ever left the ultrasound office. The girls are
ecstatic and I am pretty excited too. Here is the best picture we could get of his profile he was turned in so it was hard to see his little face, but at least he wasn't shy about showing off his stuff!!! :)

The girls thoughts and actions on having a baby:
1. Addy comes running into the kitchen with a baby doll down her shirt and says "Look mommy me have baby in tummy like you."
2. Hannah is talking to my mom on the phone and she says out of the blue, "If this is a crazy boy I am giving it to you!" (this was before we knew it was a boy.)
3. Addy is sitting on my lap one night looking at my expanding belly and says, "Open it and get baby out now." (if only it were that simple.)
6 comments:
LOL!!!!!!!!!! I love what hannah said about having a boy. Like a boy could be any crazier than her!!! Congrats, I'm so excited for you! Boys are TONS of fun, now if only I could have the same reverse luck as you the next time around..... Congrats guys!!!
CORY....I was so excited to find your blog on Loren's page. Your family is BEAUTIFUL and I'm excited to see that you're having a boy. You'll have to add me and check out my blog from time to time...it will be fun to catch up!!!
www.insidemyhead-heather.blogspot.com
Kristena, That was SO fun to see your comment on my blog. Look at your little toe-headed girls! They are darling. And a boy on the way... too exciting. Your family is so cute! I'm glad you found my blog- we'll have to keep in touch now.
I agree with zach 'n' jack! I need the reverse luck. Congratulations. I am so excited for you guys. Do you have any names picked out?
Kristena---Hey! It's Cilka! I found you on Mandi's blog! How are you??? I haven't talked to you forever!! My blog is: scottandcilka.blogspot.com.
Congrats on the baby!! Your family is adorable!
I still giggle when I think about when you came back from your ultrasound and told your girls the news. Hannah was screaming and little Addy was jumping up and down yanking on your leg screaming like she had just won the lottery! It was the cutest thing ever! Congratulations, I am so excited for you!
Post a Comment