Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Haircuts

I decided that it was time for Hannah to get a real haircut. She wasn't so sure at first, she was afraid that it was going to hurt, but I assured her it would be the same as when mommy cuts it. I wanted it to be shorter and cleaned up a lot (she was kinda growing a tail).

BEFORE:
AFTER:
I am so happy with the outcome and so is Hannah. It looks so much better and when I do it now she says "Now I look like a grown up!"
The plan was only to get Hannah's hair cut but in the end Addy came out with a new style too. Due to the fact that she has lost so much hair I decided to cut hers at the last second to see if we could make it look better and to let the new growth catch up.
BEFORE:

AFTER:

I was a little sad at first but now that it is done I am really happy that I did it. I am hoping the she will get back to the beautiful head of hair she had just a few short months ago, but for now it looks a lot better.

3 comments:

Shera said...

I love their haircuts!! They do look a lot older. Very cute!!

The Duckers said...

CUTE HAIR CUTS!! Way to be brave.

Sara said...

They are adorable!