Sunday, February 28, 2010

Accident Scene

Here is the scene of the accident, where one little man sustained a green stick fracture in his right leg. He was in this position before the accident... ...after standing on the bed and walking off the end he found himself in this position and in a lot of pain.
He slowly lowered himself to a sitting position before mom could rescue and comfort him.
He quickly learned to use the injured limb and was just as mobile as he was before...the only draw back mom and dad always knew where he was due to the distinct thud the cast made when walking.In a couple of hours he is off to the doctor where the cast is removed and he is healed. We are grateful for little bones that grow and heal quickly.

4 comments:

Shera said...

He is so stinking cute!

jo said...

i'm glad he's all better. and i agree with shera, he IS so stinking cute. i think he's looking more and more like addy everyday.

Robin said...

It is almost sad in a way when the cast is removed. I always find that I get a little attached to whatever state my kids are in and a change is just different. Even if it is getting a cast removed. I quickly get over it and like you, I am grateful for the miracle of our bodies that heal from injury! Garrett has been such a trooper! And such a boy already!

Kristy said...

Lincoln is such a Kamikaze with everything! Yesterday he fell down the stairs with a death grip on the broom and dust pan. He wouldn't let go for anything and - well it wasn't pretty. I am not sure how he hasn't broken a bone yet.