Monday, August 17, 2009

Rice Cereal

At five months Garrett was dying to eat solids watching every bite we took and trying his hardest to grab the spoon. So I broke down and decided to try rice cereal...


...and the results - he loved it. I couldn't get the spoon in his mouth fast enough. He was hilarious to watch as the spoon got closer he would get all tense and then grab it and pull it to his mouth.Then when it was all gone he was so upset, he wanted more and was so mad when I took the empty bowl away. I can't believe that he is getting so big way too fast.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I love it when you first start feeding them solids and they love it so much. It is not so fun when they don't want to eat. He is so cute!

Kristy said...

Ohhh I miss your little chim po... what a cutie!!! Lincoln loves his solids too... a little too much... 27 lbs too much...