...this fun loving big girl. I wish they didn't have to grow up quite so fast.Friday, August 14, 2009
Adelynn Kay Turns 3!
Addy turned 3 on June 22...I can't believe it has been three years already, how time flies....they change so much in such a short time I can't believe she has gone from this sweet baby to...
...this fun loving big girl. I wish they didn't have to grow up quite so fast.

Nevertheless she is three and we had a great birthday. She got some fun presents and enjoyed blowing out candles, opening her presents and eating her cake. 
...this fun loving big girl. I wish they didn't have to grow up quite so fast.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Happy Birthday.. I can't believe she is already 3... and wow do I wish I could tan like your girls!!! LOL... hope all is going well!
Post a Comment