Monday, September 7, 2009
"Two-Wheeler, No Problem..."
Right after the fourth of July we decided to teach Hannah how to ride a two-wheeler. For the last month she had been telling everyone - "It is easy to ride a two-wheeler you just jump on and go really fast and then you are riding a two-wheeler." She was so matter of fact about it - but I was a bit skeptical....
So after dinner one night Cory took her outside took the training wheels off of the little bike Addy has been using and gave her a little push...SHE WAS OFF - NO LOOKING BACK!!! I think it took Cory longer to take the training wheels off than it took her to learn. I have to give her credit... she said she knew how to do it and she did just what she said.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment