My brother Dallin is serving his mission in North Carolina, so on his birthday we had a little birthday cake in honor of him. They sang happy birthday and even blew out the candle...he really turned 20 but we only had a '1' candle. It was kinda silly, but my girls had lots of fun...we sent these pictures to him in his birthday package. They miss their uncle!
Is he really that old??? He can't be old enough to be on a mission!!! I remember when he was just a tiny little thing! Oh...that seems like SO long ago!
I feel really special that you would put this up on your blog haha. I guess we can see who your favorite brother/uncle is :) Thanks so much for the package too!! I really appreciate it!! LOVE YOU LOTS!!!
We are so excited to be able to keep everyone updated on our family. Like all of you know life gets so busy and it is so hard to keep in touch sometimes, so we are hoping that this will help to keep us in touch with everyone. Hope you enjoy!!
Will be five in the summer and tells everyone she gets to go to kindergarten next year. She loves primary, and playing with friends. She is still our social butterfly!
Addy
Will be three this summer and is full of it all (energy, personality, determination, etc.). She keeps us laughing and loves to be the center of attention. I also like to call her my "ME TOO" child as she always wants to do everything her sister does.
Garrett
Was born on February 10 and is such a sweet little guy. He is so easy going, a good sleeper and eater and we just love him to death!
3 comments:
Is he really that old??? He can't be old enough to be on a mission!!! I remember when he was just a tiny little thing! Oh...that seems like SO long ago!
what a fun idea! where in nc is he? that's where i'm from. we love our missionaries in nc!
I feel really special that you would put this up on your blog haha. I guess we can see who your favorite brother/uncle is :) Thanks so much for the package too!! I really appreciate it!! LOVE YOU LOTS!!!
Post a Comment