Sunday, July 12, 2009
Baby Animal Day
Around easter time the Idaho State Fair grounds have baby animal day where the kids get to go and see some baby farm animals. We went with some friends of ours and had so much fun...the girls loved holding the baby chicks, ducks, rabbits, and petting the cows, pigs, etc. They even got to touch a big snake! 

Funny Story: When we first got to the tent where all the animals were I was trying to get the stroller situated and the camera read, but the girls being impatient children hurried in and started petting the animals. After a minute Addy came running over and said "Mommy, I kiss the Oink, Oink." She was so pround of herself and the only thought going through my mind was 'Swine Flu??' I was sad I didn't get a picture of her with the pigs though.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment