Sunday, March 1, 2009
First Bath
My mom always gives my babies their first bath and I video tape. Garrett was pretty good in the bath, but he really relaxed when we got him out. My mom had the brilliant idea of putting our little space heater on the counter and having the warm air blowing so that he wouldn't get cold. It worked great and he was so content to just lay there in the warm air. 

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
He is so stinking cute!!! I can't wait until we are all feeling well so I can come and hold him.
He is so cute. I think he looks like Cory in some of those pictures...not so much the bath ones, but the ones with clothes on! I love sleeping babies too. I love the pillow house that the girls built.
I hope you are doing well and have adjusted to being a mother of 3! He is darling!
He looks so content and happy. He's probably thinking...."this is the life!"
Oh, he looks so perfect!! I love the squishy face car seat pic. Hope you are adjusting without your mom there helping. Call anytime you nead a break and the girls can come play.
Garrett is so cute! Congratulations to you guys. Little boys are the best. Hope everything is going well.
Kristena...I found your blog! Your little guy is just as cute as ever!! Email me and I will send you an invite to my blog...dalynnhammer@hotmail.com
LOVES
Post a Comment