Garrett like most babies screamed while I was getting him dressed in an outfit that was way TOO BIG for him, but once the clothes were on he was wide awake and ready to meet the world.Sunday, March 1, 2009
Coming Home
My mom flew in from Seattle the day we brought Garrett home from the hospital. So we found a friend to watch the girls and she came from the airport to help us get ready to bring him home. She has always been able to be here soon after I have a baby to help and have some special bonding time with the new baby. Thanks for all your help mom!!!
Garrett like most babies screamed while I was getting him dressed in an outfit that was way TOO BIG for him, but once the clothes were on he was wide awake and ready to meet the world.
I think this was the only time, besides right after he was born, that he had his eyes open long enough for us to take a picture... he was sleepier then my girls were in the hospital.
All bundled up and ready to go out into the freezing cold world... I am not used to having to bundle the baby up it was hot with the girls being born in the summer.
Garrett like most babies screamed while I was getting him dressed in an outfit that was way TOO BIG for him, but once the clothes were on he was wide awake and ready to meet the world.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I finally found your Blog I had been searching for it for quite some time but I finally found it and I look at every week to see if you ahve put up some more pictures so I like it a lot. Just thought I would leave you some love hahaha
Dallin
Post a Comment