Monday, January 26, 2009

Happy Birthday Dad

We celebrated Cory's birthday on January 2. He had berry cobbler and ice cream for dessert and the girls were there to help blow out the candles.
In the Taylor family it is tradition to hide your birthday presents and then play hot and cold until you find them. Hannah thinks this is a great game, but she always leads you right to your presents (I like playing with her)!!!
He got some good emergency preparedness items from his parents. The girls and I bought him a new SHOE!!! (yes you read that right ONE NEW SHOE)

I don't know what the problem was?!? The box only had one shoe in it and he wasn't satisfied with that so he took it back....okay okay maybe it is that his wife is a space cadet and she bought the SHOES without checking to make sure there were TWO. Hey, what can I say at least he had something to open.

1 comment:

Mosers said...

That is hilarious! I do stuff like that all the time.. Happy Birthday!