Sunday, January 11, 2009

Christmas PJ's

It is always so much fun to get to open one present on christmas eve and if your family is like ours that present is usually new pj's so that you can look nice on Christmas morning. Thanks to my mom my girls both got the most darling new pj's for Christmas.
Here are our little models, aren't the adorable? These pjs quickly turned into the favorites due to the fact that they are like dresses and we only like to wear dresses at our house.

2 comments:

The Duckers said...

hi! I love all of your posts! Cute Pj's on the girls. Sorry there was sickness around the holidays. That's always a bummer. call me if you need help with anything, or if you just want to take a day to hang out and relax. I'm always looking to get out of the house. You are also more than welcome to come here if you don't want chaos in your house.
How many weeks are you now?

Nat said...

WAY cute pajamas! More and more I'm thinking I may do the jammies on Christmas Eve thing.