Thursday, February 26, 2009
Garrett Von Taylor
I started having contractions about 5:30 in the evening on Monday, February 9, 2009. They were ten minutes apart and not going away, but I decided to try and get some sleep anyway. They must not have been too strong as I was able to get a pretty decent nights sleep. I woke-up to more contractions at 8:30 on Tuesday, February 10, 2009. They were still 10 minutes apart, but started coming closer together as I got ready to go to the doctor. My appointment was at 11:00 and the doctor said I was dilated to a loose 5 and told me to go home and rest until 3:30. At 3:30 I should go to the hospital and he would break my water around 5:00. I got home and Cory came home from work. My contractions got stronger and closer together really quick, and needless to say we ended up heading to the hospital at about 12:30. They were expecting me but were still cleaning my room, we waited in the waiting room for about 20 minutes and I was praying with every contractions that my water wouldn't break. They got me in my room and set-up with IV's and my epidural really quick. The started PIT about 3:00 as my contractions were not getting regular. The doctor broke my water and 5:45 and Garrett was born at 6:35.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





9 comments:
He's the cutest ever! I want to hold him all day every day. My favorite picture is the one at the bottom. It looks most like him. Congrats!!!! I can't wait to see him again.
Congrats!!!! What a cutie, and I can't wait to meet him someday!! Hope you guys are all doing well!
Congratulations! He looks so cute! You are lucky that you had a fast delivery!
I just have to tell you....I looked at your blog before I went to bed last night, so I had a dream about you. I dreamed you had sextuplets. Could you imagine?? But, of course you were a wonderful mom, and handled that many babies perfectly!
He is so stinkin cute. I can't wait to see him in real life.
Congrats guys
Traci
YAY! Congrats! He's a doll, and I'm sure your girls will just love him to death!
He is so sweet,I'm happy everything went well. Please let me know if you need any help with the girls, even if you just need to take a nap! Congrats!
Congrats!! He is so cute!! =)
Congrats! he is super cute. I am glad he got her safely. Hope the girls are doing good with him...they are such a BIG help!
Post a Comment