Friday, February 6, 2009

Baby Update!!

Okay so Cory took a picture of me with his phone they other day, but of course he has his phone with him. So no pictures today, but I thought that I would hurry and give a little update on what we have been doing. If you haven't guessed we have just been trying our best to get ready for the baby to arrive. Always way more things on the "TO DO" list than I have energy for. At my last doctor appointment, which was on Tuesday, I was dilated to between and 3 and a 4 and almost thinned out. He says he doesn't think that I will make it to my due date, but you know how that goes and I always dilate early and then hang in there FOREVER. We are anxious for him to come, but I am not to anxious yet as I still have a lot to do and I want to make sure that his lungs are good and developed. Also my mom comes next week, Thursday, so the closer we are to her coming the better for me. The girls just want him to come out RIGHT now, but aren't too sure about the fact that mom has to spend the night at the hospital. So the waiting game continues!!!

9 comments:

Hilary G. said...

That's so exciting and early. I hope you hang in there, at least until your mom gets here. If not, your girls can always come over and play! Good luck!

The Duckers said...

YAY! Thanks for the update. I've been thinking EVERYDAY that I need to call you, but other things come up. This is the perfect way to find out how the appointment went.
Good luck with your waiting game. I call you when I get back and try to get all those boy clothes together for you.
Talk to ya soon.

Janae -- Thoughts in Vinyl said...

That is so exciting! Let me know if you need help with the kids if your mom doesn't make it here in time.
I also loved Cory's 'shoe' that is too funny.
Goodluck!

Mosers said...

Good luck hun.. I hope all goes well.. holler if you need anything.. I'd be more than willing to help out!

Danielle said...

Sara informed me, you had your baby today. 2/10. Yeah, congrats. I will be there in March and my arms will be ready to hold that little one. Get some rest!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the baby boy!! Can't wait to catch up! =)

~Katrina

The Duckers said...

Congrats on the baby! I'll be busy getting all those clothes together for you. I want to see that little guy soon!

Tiffani said...

Can't wait to see pictures of your new little one! Hang in there!

The Duckers said...

SUPER, SUPER, SUPER, SUPER, SUPER cute little guy!!! I could have held him all night. Sorry we were there so long. I guess the babe decided that it would be okay since he took FOREVER to eat! haha
I would like to come and bring you Carinos soon. We should do it on a night Cory is in class so you don't have to cook. Let me know what you like from there, and when you want to do it. I TOTALLY understand if you want to wait a couple weeks and recover, but if you want it earlier, just give me a call!!!!