Thursday, November 4, 2010

Addy's 4th Birthday

Addy turned 4 in June -HOORAY!!!Look at all the fun things she got...she made out pretty good.Her cupcake cake that is supposed to look like a flower, but I was in too much of a hurry to do a very good job, but she didn't mind as long as we had pink cake.
We are so blessed to have this sweet, fun loving, mischievous, hilarious, silly, daring girl as part of our family. I can't believe how much she has grown in the last year, she has always been so tiny, but I think finally caught up. She has really become a little girl and is ready to stand up for herself now, no more letting big sister order her around. I have enjoyed watching her personality flourish as she grows and finds out more about what she likes, and what she doesn't. We love you little "Addabee"!

No comments: