Then:
Now:
I wish I had a better now picture but this is going to have to do for now. We aren't good about getting pictures of Cory and I together, mostly just with kids - but I am sure that you all know how that goes. Anyway, just thought I would put a little blurp about celebrating 7 years. I can't believe it has been that long and I am grateful for the last seven years even with all of its ups and downs. We have been very blessed and I look forward to many more years together.
Now:I wish I had a better now picture but this is going to have to do for now. We aren't good about getting pictures of Cory and I together, mostly just with kids - but I am sure that you all know how that goes. Anyway, just thought I would put a little blurp about celebrating 7 years. I can't believe it has been that long and I am grateful for the last seven years even with all of its ups and downs. We have been very blessed and I look forward to many more years together.
In my ploy to find a small and simple gift for Cory this year I asked the girls what they thought I should get him, here are their answers:
Hannah: A snow machine, or maybe a Wii game that he could play with us.
Addy: A shoot gun.
These are all things that Cory wants, but I am not so convinced (with the exception of the Wii game) that these are top priority items - plus I was shooting for something a bit smaller.



4 comments:
Happy Anniversary! You guys are great together, and you make such cute kids too. I loved looking over your blog. I'm sorry that we haven't been better at keeping in touch. It's amazing since we only live a neighborhood away. Anyway, I'm glad to hear the surgery went well and that Addy handled it so well. That would be tough as the mom though. I would be a baby too!
I love your wedding picture! Happy Anniversary to you guys! I hope you were able to celebrate a little without kids!
Congrats!! I think you should get the "shoot gun". Then Cory could protect all of us from weird guys in lurking trucks.
congratulations cory and kristena!! we wish you many more years of wedded bliss!!!
Post a Comment