Sunday, November 23, 2008

Make-Overs

The girls went over to my friend, Shera's, house for a few minutes while I ran to the church for an interview. While we were visiting they went downstairs and found her daughters little make-up case and decided to do some make-overs.Hannah didn't too bad of a job I thought, for her first time, although she looks a little scary in this picture.
I am not sure if Addy did her own or Hannah helped, but it looks as if she was trying to paint her face in mascara! I am sure that Addy willingly let Hannah do the make-up she just wasn't too keen on having her picture taken with her sister, and Hannah was bound and determined to get a picture together.

5 comments:

Shera said...

So funny! Thanks for not blaming the babysitter for not paying attention. I love those girls!

Nat said...

Your girls are so adorable! I know I asked but I've forgotten: are you having a girl or a boy this time?

Mosers said...

I can't believe how big Hannah has gotten. time flies so fast!

Janae -- Thoughts in Vinyl said...

Hannah did do a good job on her make up atleast. Addy looks cute regaurdless of the mascara blobs on her face.

Hilary G. said...

They look good! I think McKenzie and Hannah could get into a lot of trouble together.